View the Installation Guide here. Note that the unit must be installed by a qualified plumber as you will need a plumbing certificate. Further, if you do not have an electrical connection point you will also need an electrician to connect up the unit, and also provide an electrical certificate for the works. All installation works must be documented and submitted here if you selected STC or VEEC rebate options at point of sale.














Note: For more details select the corresponding Product from the side menu or footer bar.